Signup Box is a subscribe form that encourages store visitors to sign up for your newsletter.
How Should I Get One and Start Growing Contact List?
You'll find the Signup Box under the Forms tab in Omnisend app. A single click is all it takes to enable it - Omnisend will automatically add your Signup Box to your store.
Signup Box can be customized in order to make it fit your brand and your store. You can change copywriting, design and position of it.
What's the point of having one?
Well, the more subscribers you have, the more sales newsletter campaigns can generate. By providing several options to subscribe, you're increasing chances that the store visitor, if interested, will leave his or her email. So why not to provide such possibility?
Here's the sources that Omnisend automatically adds subscribers from:
- Customers emails from your store
- Opt-in box on your website (the one that came with the store template; might need additional integration)
- Signup Box
- Landing Page
- Wheel of Fortune
Check out our study on best performing signup forms.
- Go to Forms > All Forms > Create form or click Edit next to a preset Signup Box. You will be then brought to a setup wizard.
- Theme. Name your signup form and choose a preferred design theme and layout (Image Left, Image Right, Background Image, Without Image, Simple). Once you have chosen your preferred layout, you will be offered a number of designs to choose from. You will be able to edit that in the next step as well.
- Content & Design. To switch between editing of content and design, click on the top buttons of the sidebar.
- Content. You will be able to choose preferred language, upload your logo, change the image (if the chosen theme supports it), change the labels of the signup form fields, and add up to 5 fields in total (Standard and Pro feature).
- Design. In the design section you can change the box position (where it appears on the screen), widget position (where it shows up on the screen), customize the styling of the theme by changing overlay and background colors, text styling, and button styling. Custom CSS is also allowed, although this is only recommended for advanced users who know CSS well.
- You can remove Omnisend branding (Standard and Pro feature), remove the close button, and enable or disable the Signup Box on mobile.
- Once you have added your texts and styling, you can check the success message view by clicking on "Success" at the top of the editing window (Form and Success). To check, how your form looks on mobile, click an icon at the bottom of the sidebar. See both examples in the image below.
- Click SAVE & PROCEED to go to the next step of the setup.
4. Settings. This step allows you to change the following settings: List you want to send your new signups to (you can use existing ones or create a new one there) Targeting to particular visitor groups (All visitors, targeting by page URL (e.g. https://yourstoreurl.com/contact), targeting by part of page URL (e.g. /dresses/ - which would work on all pages that include /dresses/ in the URL))
5. Confirm & Launch. This last step is here to help you easily check, if everything you have setup is correct. You can jump to any setup part by clicking on Edit link next to each item.
6. Click SAVE & ENABLE to launch the Signup Box or SAVE & CLOSE, if you want to get back to it a bit later.