Gleam is a third-part application that can help you organise competitions on your online store and push the new leads to Omnisend email lists.
This integration is available for all Omnisend users and for Gleam users who use Pro plan and above. So how should you start?
2. Go to Gleam Settings -> Integrations. Turn on Omnisend.
3. Get your Omnisend API key. Navigate My Account -> Integrations & API's -> API Keys
4. Create a New Key and check these checkboxes "I want to set up custom permissions for this API key", "Lists" and "Contacts"
You can also specify a default list to send contacts to, this can be changed at a campaign level.
Before you set up Gleam competitions, make sure that the particular list for them already exists in your Omnisend account.
In order to test if emails successfully appear in Omnisend, do the following:
- Create a competition on Gleam with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Omnisend
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Omnisend within a few minutes