Omnisend for Drupal Commerce is an integration that allows you to connect your Drupal Commerce store to your Omnisend account. This enables you to use all the data from your store to better segment your customers, automate your marketing, recover abandoned carts, automate upsell process, and more.
Integrating Omnisend to Drupal Commerce
To integrate your Omnisend account to your Drupal Commerce website, you will need:
- Register Omnisend account
- Have a working Drupal Commerce website
- Connect your store via Omnisend by pasting and verifying our snippet (a handy wizard is present on your Omnisend account)
- Continue with full integration via our API
Benefits of connecting Drupal Commerce store to Omnisend
By connecting your store to Omnisend account you get a 14 days Trial. Once your store is connected through our snippet, you can start using the following features (on Trial, Standard or Pro plan):
- Signup forms: Wheel of Fortune, Popup, Signup Box, and Landing Page,
- Automation: Welcome emails, Birthday emails,
- Subscriber list segmentation,
- Full reports of campaigns, signup forms and automation,
- Campaign Booster.
However, at this point some of the Standard and Pro features will not be working due to insufficient level of integration as we're not yet getting all the needed data from your store. A full integration via API will be required to get the full benefit of Trial and Standard and Pro plans.
Benefits of full integration via API
Once you have your store connected to your Omnisend account, you can continue integrating through API to get access to full package Standard and Pro plans offer, including:
- Expanded subscriber list segmentation with enriched data,
- Cart Recovery,
- Order Confirmation,
- Customer Reactivation,
- Order Follow-up,
- Custom Automation Workflows,
- Product Picker
Once you start pushing the needed data through the API, all enabled features will start working immediately.
To learn more about the full backend integration, please visit our API documentation. If you have already connected your store to Omnisend, you can start from 3rd step of Before you begin guide.