Omnisend for Magento is an integration that allows you to connect your Magento store to your Omnisend account. This enables you to use all the data from your store to better segment your customers, automate your marketing, recover abandoned carts, automate upsell process, and more.
The easiest way to integrate is to use official Omnisend Magento extensions:
- The extension for the Magento 2 is already available in the marketplace.
- The extension for the Magento 1 is also available.
Integrating Omnisend to Magento 1
To integrate your Omnisend account to your Magento website, you have two options:
- Manually develop an integration by using our API. Of course, first, you'll need to To learn more about the full backend integration, please visit our API documentation.
- Use the official extension. It is going to be available in October 2018. If this option look better to you, you can either wait until the October or contact us and get the early access to the BETA version of the extension
Integrating Omnisend to Magento 2
- Download the official Magento 2 extension from the Marketplace
- Follow the extension configuration guide
Benefits of connecting Magento store to Omnisend
By connecting your store to Omnisend account you get a 14 days Trial. Once your store is connected through our snippet, you can start using the following features (on Trial, Standard or Pro plan):
- Signup forms: Wheel of Fortune, Popup, Signup Box, and Landing Page
- Standard and expanded subscriber list segmentation with enriched data
- Campaign Booster
- Abandoned Cart
- Order Confirmation
- Customer Reactivation
- Order Follow-up
- Custom Automation Workflows
- Full reports of campaigns, signup forms and automation
- Product Picker