When you are first getting started with Omnisend, there is a number of settings you will need to update for your account.
In this article, you'll learn how to find your profile settings, update your profile basic information, manage user rights, billing information, and more.
When you navigate to My account you will be able to view and edit the following settings:
- Billing Information
- Account Settings
- Integrations & API Keys
- Connected e-commerce tore
- Connected apps
You will also see a preview of the pricing plan you use as well as email and ad credits limit remaining. From the main My account page you will be able to refill SMS/ad credits, manage your payment plan and freeze your account (with 50 USD + VAT one-off charge).
From My account you will be able to save all your data and freeze your account for 12 months. A freezing of an account will allow you to return to it without losing any data, users and make sure your already sent messages are still available (with working links, etc.).
Under Billing tab you will be able to:
- Pricing plan - view and manage your Pricing plan, Email credit limits and refill Ad Credits
- Credit card - Add and manage your credit card details
- Billing information - change your billing details
- Billing history - view your Omnisend invoices
- SMS pricing - check country based SMS prices.
In the Settings tab you will be able to manage the following items:
- Change password
- Contact information - edit contact details and add Default logo and social links to your account. You will also be able to change your store URL here.
- Users - manage your account users.
You will see a list of users that are able to use your account. You will also have a single sign-on option, used to access the account directly from your store without additional log-ins. Note, by default this option is enabled for all accounts. If disabled, it requires every user on that account to login using username (email) and password, instead going straight from online store to Omnisend.
- Emails from Omnisend - manage subscription for Omnisend campaigns
- Sender's email addresses - view, add and delete sender's email addresses on your account
- Language & translations - change language settings for your campaigns and automation.
Integrations & API
In the Integrations & API tab you will be able to manage the following:
- Available integrations
- API keys - create, edit and copy API keys you created with Omnisend
- API documentation
- Custom events - create your custom events to be used in automation.
In the Connected Store tab you can view the ecommerce store you connected with your Omnisend account. Note, currently only one online store can be connected with your Omnisend account. If you have more stores or decide to change the connected store, you will have to create a new Omnisend account for every store that you want to connect.
In the Connected Apps tab you can connect new apps to your Omnisend account. Have a read through our How to integrate apps guides in our Knowledge base. You can also view, edit or delete the apps you have already connected.