A Scratch Card is a feature that can entertain your subscribers and boost your click rate. Send your customer a scratch card to engage them more.
Important, Scratch Card feature is a gift for Omnisend Trial, Standard, Pro and Enterprise plan users.
How can I use a Scratch Card?
We know that you are creative and will be able to use this feature in the best way possible. Here are some ideas that you can start with:
- announce a lottery with a defined number of winners and let your subscribers scratch for the prize - discount / free shipping / something from your store.
- hide an inspiring quote that makes your subscribers smile or visit your store and buy something for themselves.
Next to the Scratch Card, you can add other text elements/ images or collect the items with a Product Picker.
The magic behind the scene. How do I set it up?
Setting up a Scratch Card is very easy. Follow the steps below.
- Go to your Omnisend account and click the button “Create campaign”
- In the “Settings” write the subject line and any other information you usually provide (just like you do when you create your campaign).
- Pick either of our free templates. Click “Continue with selected”.
- The Scratch card will be available within the Content elements:
5. Drag and drop it in the position you need:
4. You now can edit all the content:
make sure you fill in all the required fields in the Content tab...
5. Next, consider whether you want to send a follow up email to winners or not. If yes, click in the Tab Confirmation and edit the required text - Save & Close:
Once all the information is provided correctly, you will be able to Save it and also move to the Settings if you want to edit Style and Padding of your Scratch Card:
6. Click Save & Close. Your Scratch card is ready to entertain your customers! When your subscribers open the emails they will see your beautiful campaign with an entertaining offer to scratch.
Defining the number of winners
Bearing in mind that some of the lucky cards could be delivered to non-openers, we have created an algorithm according to which you can choose what percentage of your subscribers are winners. It can be from 10 to 100% in steps of 10, i.e. 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%….100%.
Where can I see the winners?
The list of winner emails you can find in the Campaign Reports > Activity > Drop down > Winners