There are a few ways to contact the Omnisend Support team, but no matter what option you choose or when you do that, you will be routed to the team that works 24/7 and strives to provide a top-notch experience and resolve any of your questions asap.
In this article, we will tell you about the different options that let you contact our Support team and will also provide some insights on the processes we are using.
Before you start
- On the paid plans, you can contact our Support team via In-app chat, Facebook messenger, or by sending an email message.
- On the Free plan, customers can talk to support via firstname.lastname@example.org email or Facebook messenger.
- Before you reach out to support, make sure you check our self-service Help Center, where you will find all of the detailed steps about each Omnisend feature.
- Support agents will be ready to answer any of your questions, provide explanations, and assist with some of the settings. If you are looking for onboarding assistance, refer to our Onboarding tutorials.
- If your question requires technical assistance or is related to your subscription management, the Support agent may route your case to the corresponding team. In that case, we will provide the time estimation for the follow-up response.
Omnisend has an extensive Knowledgebase that is continuously updated and checked against the most popular and frequent questions. If you are looking to learn more about the platform, this the right place to start.
You may access the Knowledgebase by clicking on the Help option in the main menu.
💬 If you are looking to learn more about online marketing, find recommendations, and read our Sucess stories, we suggest looking into our Blog.
You can always contact our Support team by sending the message to email@example.com. Usually, we respond within a few hours to all email requests. Exceptions may happen in case the load is high at the time, but each message will still be responded to.
Omnisend team is always trying to approach you with the guides and recommendations on how you can use Omnisend to the full power. To connect with us on social media, you may add a Like to our Facebook page. Here, you may also find the option to contact our Support team using Facebook messenger. If you send your message here, we will reach you back with the assistance in the shortest time possible.
💡 Keep in mind that we are only allowed to message you back 24 hours after your last response. So make sure to check back on the problem if you do not hear anything back from us.
If you wish to contact our Support team using in-app chat, click on the Envelope sign in the bottom-left corner of your screen. In the chat window, you will find three different options:
- Find your answer now - use this field to search for the answer in our Help Center;
- Send us a message - use this option if you want to start a new conversation;
- See all - use this option if you're going to read or re-open one of your previous conversations.
After you click on the Send us a message button, a new, blank window opens. Here, you will see the names of the agents that were active recently and most likely will be talking to you.
You will also see the message informing that our Support team typically replies within a few hours. Usually, our Support team responds within minutes. However, if we need more time to look into the question, the response might be delayed up to a few hours. With this message, we want to set the right expectation that is true for 100% of the cases.
Here are a few tips that will help our Support team to provide better assistance:
- Provide a detailed description of the problem, specifying both the intended and the actual result;
- Attach screenshots or a video recording, showing the problem in action. You may use Ctrl+V or Right-click -> Paste to add the screenshot to the conversation.
- Avoid opening new conversations if you already have one case open. Having all questions in one conversation will help us avoid misunderstandings and provide better assistance.
- And finally, don't hesitate to use emojis and GIFs to express your emotions 😉
When our Support team replies to the conversation, the in-app chat window with the new response opens automatically. That response is also emailed to the email address you used to log-in to your Omnisend account. As a result, you may continue your communication with the Support team using both In-app Chat and Email.
Export the conversation
As long as you log-in with the same email address, you will be able to access all of the conversations you had with the Support team. All you need is to click on the See all options in the In-app chat window.
If you wish to export the conversation to the .txt file, scroll to the very beginning of the conversation and click on the corresponding option on the main bar.