Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly and new features and improvements are released every week.
In this article, you will find the most important information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
- Facebook Messenger has been removed from Omnisend. If you'd like to keep using Facebook Messenger, check out our integration with Recart.
- Released newest Magento 2 module. Product abandonment, cross sell workflows are available for Magento stores now. It's possible to segment contacts based by purchased product categories as well.
- Content block visibility setting for desktop/mobile. You can edit your email even more now by editing the design for desktop and mobile separately.
- You can add the email to inform your bookkeepers about the new account invoice. To add auto-forwarding email go to Account management -> Billing History -> Auto-forward invoice.
- The button can be customized in the Email and Confirmation page button for double opt-in option. it is possible to fully customize the style of the button, not only color
- Mailchimp data import tool is updated. Contact subscription statuses are now synced (from Mailchimp to Omnisend) in real-time. New subscribed contacts will be imported from Mailchimp to Omnisend in real-time. All other contact properties (tags, names, etc.) are synced every 24 hours.
- Launched Recart integration. This app allows you to reach out to clients via Facebook messenger
- Launched Alloy integration. Merge actions from a couple of platforms you use in one workflow using the Alloy app.
- Launched Re:amaze integration. This app will help you to handle conversations with your clients and answer their questions.
- Playable integration. Add videos to your Omnisend emails using this app.
- Improved integration with the Swym app to send Wishlist emails.
Anything missing in our product that would benefit you? Feel free to fill in our feature request form and we will seek for possibilities to make relevant improvements as soon as possible!