Certain Soundest features, such as logging in, require your browser to accept third-party cookies (our email marketing platform works under soundest.com domain).
Cookies are pieces of data stored by web browsers that websites and applications can use to remember a web browser from one request to the next. They allow features like shopping carts and user account logins to function.
Many web browsers make a distinction between first-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are created by the web server identified by the address shown the browser's address bar. Third-party cookies can be created when content is loaded from domains other than the one shown in the address bar (in our case - soundest.net).
Some browsers allow users to decide whether or not the third-party cookies should be accepted. To configure your browser to allow third-party cookies, follow the instructions for your chosen browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Go to Firefox'es Options and click Privacy.
- In History section choose Firefox will use custom settings for history.
- Change Accept third-party cookies from Never to Always.
- Go to Opera's settings.
- Click Privacy & security. Uncheck Block third-party cookies and site data.
- Open Safari and in the top left corner of your screen click on Safari and select Preferences.
- In the preference window select the Privacy option and under Block cookies select Never.
- Save changes.