Landing Page allows you to share a link on your social networks, website, blog, etc. Once a person clicks on that link, he/she will be redirected to a "Subscribe" page. An example of the signup page is displayed below.
Once a person enters an email address (or any other additional information) and presses "Subscribe", his/her email will be automatically added to the chosen list.
Before you start
Landing page is one of the signup forms you get with your Omnisend account. To have your Landing page working, make sure you have the following:
- A working Omnisend account with either of payment plans.
Finding the Landing Page
Landing Page can be enabled in the Forms tab > Create Form > Landing Page.
1. Theme. Name your signup form and choose a preferred design theme. Regardless of the theme you choose, all settings are the same for all Landing pages, so feel free to choose the one that suits you best. You will be able to edit the colors, texts, and images in the next step as well.
2. Content & Design. To switch between editing of content and design, click on the top buttons of the sidebar.
- Content. You can choose the preferred language of your landing page, upload your logo (.jpg, .png, and .gif formats), change the background image (if the chosen theme supports it; .jpg, .png, and .gif formats), change the pre-filled texts and messages, and add up to 5 fields in total (Standard and Pro feature). In case you add a very long description text, it is truncated and "MORE" button appears at the bottom of description. This allows your subscriber to read the whole text. You can change the texts of MORE and LESS buttons at Messages section on Content tab.
- Once you have added your content and styling, you can check the success message view by clicking on "Success" at the top of the editing window (Form and Success). To check, how your form looks on mobile, click the Mobile View icon at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click SAVE & PROCEED to go to the next step of the setup.
3. Settings. This step allows you to change the following settings:
- Lists. Choose a list you want to send your new signups to (you can use existing ones or create a new one there).
- Double Opt-in. This setting allows you to send a verification email after a new subscriber signs up. Learn more about double opt-in.
- Website URL. Add a URL you want your subscribers to land after a successful signup via your Landing Page. This is pre-filled with your store URL, but feel free to change it to anything else. To edit the button text, go back to Content & Design step and locate "Website button" under Messages.
- Facebook sharing options. Title, description, and image can be edited for sharing on Facebook.
- Landing Page availability. In case you want your Landing Page to run for a limited time only, you can set it to a limited availability. As a default the Landing Page is accessible indefinitely, but it can be changed to any future date. Once the set date comes, Landing Page turns off and "Message when form is no longer active" (edited at Content & Design step, Messages section) shows up.
4. Confirm & Launch. This last step is here to help you easily check, if everything you have setup is correct. You can jump to any setup part by clicking on Edit link next to each item. To start sharing your Landing Page, copy the link to your clipboard and click SAVE & ENABLE.
Note: If you wish to use advanced settings on your landing page, our Advanced settings of landing page article might be a little of help here. For more setting, we recommend using the developers tool to collect all the right selectors.
Your Landing Page link can be shared anywhere you like: social networks, your website, blog, etc. Number of Landing Pages is not limited for Standard and Pro users.