If you tried sending a campaign and got a message saying that your account was suspended, our abuse-prevention system likely noticed something about your account or campaign that was not a usual case and needs additional attention. However, if you are a legit business and a legit sender, there is nothing to worry about as this can be resolved by contacting our support and providing proof of your legitimacy. We will do our best to quickly assess your account and follow-up with needed actions.
Why did my account got suspended?
Our system tracks a number of activities done on a particular account and acts immediately, if there are any unusual actions taken. These actions might include either or any of the following:
- your payment methods on store are not setup properly (clients cannot pay you),
- store has no orders,
- your store does not have any contacts,
- your campaign is advertising external resources (links do not go to the store linked with an account),
- your online store is not yet publicly launched,
- links used on a campaign are broken,
- links used on a campaign lead to low quality domains,
- imported contact list does not partially correlate with one from your online store,
- low quality email addresses have been found on your contact list (very old contact lists, purchased contact lists, spambots). If you are on Shopify ecommerce platform, we suggest using Spambot Hunter to get rid of spambots,
- your campaigns reported bad metrics: complaint rate greater than 0.1% of all recipients (that's 10 complaints for every 10,000 recipients), bounce rate greater than 4% of all delivered emails, unsubscribe rate greater than 2%.
What to do when my account is suspended?
While your account might get suspended, this does not mean that you are considered to be a bad doer right away.
If you campaign landed in spam, check this article on how to deal with Campaigns landing in spam.
You can contact our Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org and provide more info about your business to get your account reactivated. Here is what will help in resolving this quicker:
- provide a short description of your business (What do you do? How old is it?),
- let us know how you have collected your subscriber list (Do you have any signup forms?),
- let us know, if you migrated from another email marketing service provider.
This information will let us better know you and proceed with needed actions. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.