Omnisend for custom eCommerce platforms is an integration that allows you to connect your custom store to your Omnisend account. This enables you to use all the data from your store to better segment your customers, automate your marketing, recover abandoned carts, automate upsell process, etc.
By custom eCommerce platform we mean any eCommerce platform other than:
Connecting and Integrating Omnisend to Custom eCommerce Platforms
To integrate your Omnisend account with your custom website, you will need:
- Register an Omnisend account;
- Have a working online store;
- Connect your store to Omnisend by pasting and verifying our snippet (a handy wizard is present on your Omnisend account);
- Continue with full integration via our API.
Connecting Your Store with Omnisend - the Benefits
By connecting your store to Omnisend account you get a 14 days free Trial. Once your store is connected through our snippet, you can start using the following features (on Trial, Standard, Pro or Enterprise plans):
- Signup forms: Wheel of Fortune, Popup, Signup Box, and Landing Page;
- Automation: Welcome emails, Birthday emails;
- Subscribers list segmentation;
- Full reports of campaigns, signup forms, and automation;
- Campaign Booster.
Continuing With Full Integration via Our API - the Benefits
Once you have your store connected to your Omnisend account, you can continue integration through API to get access to the full package of features available on Standard, Pro and Enterprise plans, including:
- Expanded subscriber list segmentation with enriched data;
- Abandoned Cart;
- Order Confirmation;
- Order Cancellation;
- Customer Reactivation;
- Order Follow-up;
- Customer Feedback;
- other Custom Automation Workflows;
- Product Picker.
Once you start pushing the required data through the API, all enabled features will start working immediately. Just note, that you will need to add a snippet for some features to work, for example Live View.