To save time, post your campaign to your Facebook page automatically! You can now share your newsletter URL with your Facebook followers at the same time as sending your campaign to your subscribers.
Before You Start
For the feature to work properly, you have to be an admin for at least one Facebook page, as Facebook does not allow you to post to your personal Facebook profile.
You will be able to auto-post your regular campaign to Facebook, A/B test campaigns and booster campaigns will not be posted.
Auto-post to Facebook feature is available to any Omnisend pricing plan user.
1. To be able to use Auto-post to Facebook feature first, connect the Facebook Auto-Post Campaigns app. You can do this in two ways:
- Connect the app when in Campaign settings. Click Connect Facebook and continue to step 3 to Authorize access to your Facebook page.
- Connect the app by navigating to My account > Connected apps > Connect new app
2. Find Facebook Auto-Post Campaigns on the list and click Connect
3. Continue with authorizing access to your Facebook page, click Authorize access and Log in to your Facebook account.
4. Select your Facebook pages you wish to post to
5. Enable the following options for Omnisend auto-post to work properly:
6. Once you click Done, you will get a message that Omnisend auto-post to Facebook is successfully linked to your page.
Click Ok and you will be redirected back to your Omnisend account.
7. Select default Facebook Page and click Save. A success message will pop up informing you that your Facebook page is now connected to your Omnisend account.
Great job! You are now ready to auto-post to Facebook.
When you create a new campaign, enable the Facebook toggle in Campaign settings in order to post that campaign to your Facebook page!
Select a page
We will choose a default Facebook page you connected. If you connected more, you will be able to choose which page to post to.
Default message will be your campaign subject line, but you can change the message text to whatever you like. Just note, that personalization you use with Omnisend will not work in your Facebook post, so avoid using it.
We will automatically add your newsletter link to the end of your message, as the link in generated only after the campaign is sent. If you wish, you can change your link position in the post by adding [[view_link]] anywhere in the message.
Add the specific image to your Facebook post (up to 4 images), otherwise, the system will add the first picture from your newsletter. Note, company logo from the newsletter will not be counted as the first image, nor selected for your Facebook post. If there is no image in your newsletter and you leave this setting blank, your post in Facebook will come with a link and a message only. If you add custom images, they will not work as clickable links to the newsletter, once they are auto-posted to Facebook.
Auto-post to Facebook examples:
Have any questions? Contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org