Now, you can get so much more out of digital marketing with our omnichannel integrations and automation, allowing you to centralize many of the marketing operations and tools into one Omnisend account.
Omnisend offers different pricing plans based on the different stages of your business:
Plans differ in the features offered, channels available to use, service, and the number of credits you get to spend per month. Learn about the different pricing plans we offer to help you start and scale your business faster.
Important change in how we calculate subscribers
Starting from January 6, 2020 you can have subscribers that are only subscribed to one particular channel without the need to have their email address as well. This means that you can collect SMS subscribers without collecting their email addresses. This new way of treating your subscribers is also reflected in your pricing: you are billed on all subscribers, regardless of their subscribed channel.
- If you have contacts who are only subscribed to the email channel, nothing is changing for you.
- If you want to start collecting only SMS subscribers (or push etc. subscribers), you can do that. There is no longer a need to have an email address along with a phone number.
- If you have one subscriber, that is subscribed to multiple channels, this will still be counted as 1 subscriber.
- If you have 10000 email subscribers and 10000 SMS subscribers (and none of them are overlapping), then you are billed for 20000 subscribers.
- If you have 10000 email subscribers and 10000 SMS subscribers (and all of them are overlapping), then you are billed for 10000 subscribers.
Our pricing plans
This is the most basic plan, available for new Omnisend accounts that do not have any connected store and just want to check the platform.
The Starter plan becomes available to you the second you create a new Omnisend account. On this plan, you won't be able to create any of the Sign-up forms or send any emails. If you want to start using the platform, you need to connect your store or a website first. Learn what different eCommerce platforms you can connect to Omnisend in our Integrations section.
Trial plan is automatically activated once you connect your store to your Omnisend account and gives you 14 days to test the platform out (credit card details are not required). Note, if your store is on Shopify or Bigcommerce, trial is granted immediately when you install our app. For all other eCommerce platforms Trial plan is activated once the site is connected to your Omnisend account.
Trial allows you to test all features of a Pro plan with just a couple of exceptions:
- Email credits are limited to 15000 per month and 2000 per day
- Omnisend branding on emails and signup forms cannot be hidden
- You get 1$ credit for SMS messages sending. The number of messages you can send will vary based on the price for a single message in your recipients' countries.
Important! Once your 14 days of Trial are over, you are automatically moved to the Free plan without any additional charges. Any features that are not available on the free plan are automatically disabled. You can then decide which pricing plan you want to go with for your business, upgrade and re-enable the features you wish to use.
Free plan is available for all Omnisend users and is enabled automatically after the 14 day Trial period is over, if you do not upgrade to a paid plan during that period.
Free plan allows you to use all core email marketing features with very little limits. Here is what you get:
- 15,000 emails per month with a limit of 2,000 emails per day
- Up to 3 active Signup forms
- Possibility to send Scheduled campaigns
- Drag-and-drop Email Editor
- Mobile ready email templates
- Discount Content Block for your emails
- Sales reports
- Website tracking (with data history for 1 month)
- Click Map
If you want to use more exciting features Omnisend has to offer, continue reading about the other pricing plans we offer.
Standard plan is for marketers seeking to accelerate their business growth with marketing automation.
Standard pricing plan provides you with everything you get on a Free plan, plus:
- x12 sending limits, check the pricing page to see how many email credits you will get for the number of contacts you currently have
- Automation Workflows (to send abandoned cart, birthday emails, welcome messages and more)
- Automation reports
- A/B test campaigns
- SMS channel for campaigns and for automation
- Product Picker and Product Recommender
- Interactive email elements
- Set-up up to 20 Segments
- Unlimited Signup forms with the possibility to add additional fields
- Wheel of Fortune
- Website tracking (with data history for 3 months)
- Multiple users for your account
- 24/7 live chat support
- Many of the great 3rd party app integrations, such as Smile, LoyaltyLion, Yotpo, ReCharge, etc.)
Standard plan is available as a monthly or a yearly subscription and you can upgrade or downgrade your pricing plan at any time.
Pro plan is for seasoned marketers looking for omnichannel reach and sales at scale. Along with everything from the Standard pricing plan, Pro includes these additional features and services:
- x15 sending limits, check the pricing page to see how many email credits you will get for the number of contacts you currently have.
- Set-up up to 50 Segments.
- Credit for SMS messages sending
- Google Ads Customer Match
- Push Notifications (limited send of 30000 per month)
- Website tracking (with data history for 6 months)
- Gorgias, CartHook, EasyShip 3rd party app integrations
- Custom domain signature and deliverability support
Pro pricing plan is also available as a monthly or a yearly plan and can be upgrades or downgrades at any time.
Enterprise plan is for marketing teams looking for advanced automation and customization. It has all the features our Pro plan has and more:
- Unlimited email sending limits (Fair use policy applies)
- Set-up up to 200 Segments
- Unlimited send for Push notifications
- Advanced User Roles Management
- Advanced Workflows Customization
- Advanced Signup forms
- Prefilled SMS credits
- Website tracking (with data history for 18 months)
- Priority support
- Dedicated Account & Deliverability manager
- Individual Onboarding plan
- Account migration service
- Enterprise Privacy and Security
Reach out to our Sales Team to discuss further benefits of the Enterprise plan
Do you have a free trial?
Yes, we do. When you create an account on Omnisend and connect your store, you'll automatically start with a 14-day free Trial. It gives you the access to our Pro features so you'll have enough time to test them before making the decision which plan to choose. After the Trial ends, new users are automatically downgraded to the Free plan unless they upgrade to a paid plan.
What payment methods do you accept?
Currently, we accept card payments via self-service only:
- Visa - credit, debit, prepaid
- MasterCard - credit, debit, prepaid
- American Express - credit, prepaid
Discover, Diners Club, JCB, UnionPay cards are not supported.
How do paid plans work?
Both paid plans are month-to-month subscription services with monthly or annual payments. Monthly payment works as a once a month charge based on two numbers:
- current number of subscribers,
- non-subscribed contacts that received automated emails in the last 30 days.
The total count of these two numbers places you in one of the billing tiers. To check your exact pricing, please visit our pricing page.
What are the billing tiers?
Omnisend pricing is based on the billing tiers. We automatically adjust the billing tier as your list grows or shrinks. Take into account that after the first payment your monthly billing tier will be counted based on two numbers - your current number of subscribers and non-subscribed contacts that received automated emails in the last 30 days.
Will I be charged once the free trial ends?
Unless you choose to upgrade to our paid plans, we won’t charge you when your trial ends. You will automatically be subscribed to the Free plan from which you can upgrade to our paid plans whenever you want.
Do you count subscribers twice if I add them to two different segments?
We don't charge you for duplicate contacts. Unlike other email marketing platforms, we count your subscribers only once, no matter how many segments they belong to.
What if I need to send more than my limit?
No worries — if you exceed your email sending limit on the Free, Standard or Pro plan, you can manually refill your email credits by updating your billing cycle right from your account. Users on the Enterprise plan can send unlimited emails per month; however, fair use policy applies in order to comply with our anti-spam policy.
What happens if I add more contacts than what I paid for?
Our system will automatically detect if you import more contacts to Omnisend and will ask you to upgrade your pricing plan to the next billing tier.
What's the difference in price between yearly and monthly plans?
With the yearly plan, we charge you the full amount for a year with up to 22% discount. This way, you get all the features and credits for only 78% of the price. Choose the monthly option if you want to be charged on a monthly basis instead.
In what currency will you charge me?
All payments in Omnisend are processed in USD ($). Prices do not include VAT.
I want to send SMS messages. How will I be charged?
You’ll be charged for SMS/ad credits based on how much you use. The exact amount depends on the number of SMS messages you send and the recipient’s country. You can find the list of supported countries and price per SMS in Omnisend by going to Store settings > Billing > SMS pricing.
When can I expect to get an Account Manager?
If you're on an Enterprise plan, you're automatically assigned a dedicated Account Manager. Customers on Standard or Pro plans with a sizeable contacts list may also qualify for this service. A dedicated Account manager will help you migrate from another provider as well as onboard you a lot quicker.
I have more questions. How can I reach you?
You can always get in-depth answers on our Knowledge Base, or send us an email at email@example.com. We'll be glad to answer all of your questions.
What if I have 10000 SMS subscribers and 10000 email subscribers all of which are overlapping? Would I be billed for 20000 subscribers?
No, you will only be billed per active subscriber regardless of the subscribed channel. In this case, you would be billed for 10000 subscribers.
Change your plan
To change your plan go to Store Settings -> Manage your plan. On the Manage your plan page, you can change your subscription to the annual one or downgrade to the cheaper plan.
When you choose to change your plan, the overpaid amount is used for the next payment. For example, when upgrading to the annual plan, we shift your billing cycle but discount the price. The same thing happens with the cheaper plan. The billing cycle restarts, but the overpaid amount is used for the next payment(s).
If you need to downgrade your plan, it can be done through your Store Settings. Once you are on your Pricing plan page, click on the Cancel button to initiate the cancellation wizard. You will also have a possibility to Freeze your account for a 50 USD + VAT one-off charge.
The self-cancellation wizard is there to help you make up your mind and provide some feedback on what could have been done better or what made you decide to downgrade.
Once you answer a couple of quick questions, your downgrade to the Free plan will be confirmed. You will still have your paid plan (Standard, Pro, or Enterprise) until the end of your current billing cycle, but once it ends, you will no longer be billed and your account will be brought back to our Free plan.
if you cannot find Manage your plan option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you downgrade.