Yotpo is a 3rd party app that will help you accelerate growth with solutions for customer reviews, various loyalty programs, and referrals.
When you integrate Yotpo with Omnisend, you will be able to reach the right customers with the right targeted content and highlights from your best reviews!
Before you start
Currently this integration is available for our Standard and Pro plan users.
Here is how you can integrate Yotpo with Omnisend:
1. Go to Store settings in your Profile menu > click Connected Apps and click Connect new App
2. Find Yotpo on the list and click Connect
3. Click Authorize Access to begin your integration
4. You will then be directed to Yotpo, Log in and Authorize Omnisend app integration
Well done! You will be redirected back to your Omnisend account, a notification will inform you about successful integration.
How it works
Once Yotpo is connected with Omnisend, each time your client leaves a product review via Yotpo, a custom event in Omnisend will be triggered. Based on that event you can set up and send personalized messages using automation workflows. More, you can segment contacts based on the rewards program information and use those segments for more relevant marketing. Custom events and custom properties will be created from Yotpo to Omnisend in real time. Note, historical data will not be uploaded.
Custom event for Yotpo is named “Yotpo Review Created” and it has the following fields:
- Review score - value of submitted product review
- Product title - title of a product that was reviewed
- Product URL - URL of a product that was reviewed
- Review title - title of submitted review
- Review content - content of submitted review
- Yotpo_latest_review_score - your clients latest review score submitted via Yotpo
- Yotpo_number_of_reviews - your clients total number of reviews submitted via Yotpo
You can segment contacts based on the data from Yotpo and send custom workflow emails, i.e.:
- Thank your clients and send automated personalized emails to those that have submitted a product review via Yotpo. Do not forget to include custom events fields into the email to provide the best user experience.
- Segment your clients based on the latest product review score submitted via Yotpo (i.e. 1-2 stars), then create a unique campaign to improve their user experience.
- Segment you users based on total product reviews submitted via Yotpo (i.e. more than 5) and send special offers to them to thank for being active in submitting reviews.
Important information: displaying relevant reviews by topic or product in emails feature is coming soon!
If you wish to link your feedback with Google reviews or Facebook, check out the Google and Facebook integration possibilities you can use with Yotpo!