After the customer submits the Sign-up form, we should also inform about the status of the request. A new subscriber should see the message about the successful subscription, while the existing customer should be informed that he is already subscribed to this list.
Editing the content of the message
To change the information on Success messages, proceed to the Contents & Design stage -> scroll-down to the Messages section and click on the "-" sign to access the editor.
To help you choose the wording, we automatically add text to the default messages, but you can also change it in the Sign-up form editor. The list of the messages include:
- Success message is shown for successful submissions. If you wish to offer the discount in the Sign-up form, you may either add the code here, either inform your customer about upcoming email.
- Already subscribed message is shown when subscribed customer submits the form. If you wish to offer the discount to everyone submitting the signup form, you may add the discount here.
- Error when form fields are left empty is shown when the customer forgets to fill in one of the input fields.
- Error when email is incorrect is shown when the customer provides the phone number in the inappropriate format: there is no dot or @ sign.
- General error message is shown when any other error is not triggered.
Changing the design
In the Design section, you may also change the font, including font family, size, and color for both Success and Error messages.
In the Design section, you may also add some custom CSS rules. We only recommend using CSS editor to the advanced users that already know how to operate there.
If you have any questions or any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.