Stamped.io is a 3rd party app will help you collect customer reviews from your happy customers, strengthen your brand, attract quality traffic and boost sales with strong social proof.
When you integrate Omnisend and Stamped.io you will be able to re-target your customers with highly effective social proof ads and share products with customer feedback.
Before you begin
- Currently this integration is available upon request for our Standard and Pro plan users.
- Stamped.io is only available for merchants that are using Shopify platform
Here is how you can simply integrate Stamped.io with Omnisend:
1. Go to Store Settings > Connected Apps and click Connect new App:
2. Find Stamped.io on the list and click Connect:
4. Click Install app button to begin installation:
Upon success, you will get a notification that you have successfully installed Omnisend App:
5. To double check whether the integration is successful go to Connected Apps in your Omnisend account. Stamped.io should be among the other connected Apps:
And that’s it! Custom events in Omnisend will be created and will be triggered accordingly.
How it works
Once you have connected Stamped.io with Omnisend, each time your clients leave a product review via Stamped.io an event in Omnisend will be triggered. Based on that event you can setup and send messages using custom automation workflows.
More, you can segment contacts based on your rewards program information and use those segments for more relevant marketing.
- Review rating - value of submitted product review
- Review title - title of submitted review
- Review message - content of submitted review
- Review user photos - URL of uploaded client’s photo
- Review user videos - URL of uploaded client’s video
- Product name - title of a product that was reviewed
- Product URL - URL of a product that was reviewed
The following Contacts custom property will be created and will be updated in real time:
- Stamped.io_latest_review_rating - your clients latest review score submitted via Stamped.io
Note: historical data will not be uploaded.
You can segment contacts based on data provided by Stamped.io and send custom workflow emails, such as:
- Thank your clients for the review submitted via Stamped.io and send an automated personalized emails to them. Do not forget to include custom events fields into the email to provide the best user experience.
- Segment your clients based on the latest product review score submitted via Stamped.io (i.e. 1-2 stars), then create and send a special campaign to improve their user experience.