With Omnisend, go beyond standard email marketing and send more relevant messages on any channel to maximize your e-commerce growth. You can reach out to your customers in a way they prefer, not what the tools allow you. Choose between email, SMS messages, web push notifications, Facebook messenger, Viber & Whatsapp or combine them into one workflow.
In this article, you will learn how to sign up with Omnisend.
Before You Start
- Omnisend is a web application, easy to use as you don't need to download or install any software
- To create an account with Omnisend, you will need to have a working email address. We will use this email address to communicate with you.
- Your account will be started on a Trial plan, you will have 14 days to try Pro plan features out. More information about different Omnisend plans.
Click Get Started on Omnisend website > Enter your Email > click Get Started again:
You will need to complete 3 signup steps:
2. Provide more details about your business, add required information and click Continue:
3. Select your industry, click Continue:
After you complete all the details, you will get a confirmation message. Check you email inbox for the activation verification link to complete your signup.
Note, the time it takes to receive verification email may vary. Please also check spam and promotions folders.
Once you verify your email, you will be redirected to your Omnisend account. We will provide you with some introductory slides and you will be ready to start using Omnisend!
After you sign up with Omnisend, here is what you should do next:
- Connect your store to your Omnisend account.
- Explore our Knowledge Base to learn how to set up different features and try them out during your 14 day trial.
- Learn how to manage your Account Settings.
- Study the Pricing Page, so you know where to head next after the trial is over.
Have any questions? Our Customer Support Team is available 24/7