To create an account with Omnisend, you will need to have a working email address. We will use this email address to communicate with you. Though to send your email campaigns and automation to your customers, you can add different sender's email addresses and use those for communication.
In this article, learn how to add and verify your sender's email addresses.
Before You Start
You should not use the sender's email address on:
These providers automatically bounce email messages. We highly recommend using an email address on your own domain.
Note! We automatically add your account's email address as sender's email, so if you're using some personal email, make sure to change your sender's email to an email address on your own domain.
To add your sender’s email address (the one that email recipients see in the FROM: field) go through these quick steps:
1. Click on the Profile icon and go to Store settings > Settings > Channel settings:
2. Add a new sender's email by clicking Add sender’s email address button:
3. Enter the sender's email you will use to communicate with your clients and hit SAVE:
4. Once the email is added, you will need to verify that email. Click Verify email button on the right-hand side next to the recently added email address:
5. A confirmation box will appear > click Send verification email to trigger the send of confirmation email to the inbox:
Time to receive the verification email to your inbox can vary. Don't forget to check promotions and junk folders in case you don't find the email in the main inbox.
Email not going through? Send us an email to [email protected] from the address you would like to verify and we will do the verification manually from our end.
Finally, in the same Sender's email addresses tab you can add more emails that can come in handy for your email marketing activities. You will have an option to Delete the sender's email any time.
Once setting up a campaign or an email automation, just choose the verified sender's email address from the list and use it to communicate with your clients!