With Omnisend email channel you can send automated email messages and email campaigns to your customers, based on different subscriber, buyer or customer based triggers. This article explains what types of emails you can send to your customers today.
Before you start
Email channel is already integrated into Omnisend campaigns and automation flows, therefore there is no need to install any new apps. Just ensure your store is linked with Omnisend and you are ready to use emails to boost your customers' journeys!
Types of emails available
Numbers of different email templates are available on Omnisend, use hyperlinks to deep dive into each separately:
- Email Campaign - you can send beautiful promotional campaigns to stay connected with your customers and share news relevant to all customers or specific target groups.
- Welcome Email - use automation to send a welcoming message to all new subscribers who sign up for a newsletter in your store.
- Browse Abandonment Email - send an automated email after your subscribers leave your store.
- Product Abandonment Email - use automation to contact your subscribers who leave the website while viewing a product in your store.
- Shipping Confirmation Email - send an automated shipping confirmation email once your customer's order has been shipped.
- Cross-Sell Email - send highly targeted automated emails to your customers to cross-sell or up-sell your products.
- Order Follow-up Email - send a follow up to your customer with status of his recent order and include a discount code for his next purchase.
- Cancellation Confirmation Email - send an automated email after your customer cancels a placed order.
- Customer Reactivation Email - re-engage with your customers by sending one or a series of emails within a specific period from the last purchase.
- Birthday Email - if you collect the date of birth of your customer, wish a 'Happy Birthday' by sending an email on the special day.
- Customer Feedback Email - improve your customers' journeys by asking your clients about their recent shopping experience.
- Custom Email - send a customized email to your customers triggered by custom events.
- Abandoned Cart Email - send a reminder email and encourage your shop's visitors to complete the order when they leave a product in the cart without proceeding to payment.
Benefiting from email marketing
From the moment you enable your campaigns or automation emails your customers will start receiving email messages through Omnisend email channel.
You can send beautiful automated email messages based on shopping triggers, and use smart segmentation to send the right message to the right person at the right time. For further instructions on how to set up email automation flows, read an Automation Flow article in our Knowledge Base.
Have any additional questions? Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.