To ensure that your sender's reputation is kept intact at all times, we use a sophisticated verification process that can be triggered by the inactivity of an account or a rapid growth of the contact list over a short period. If your campaign is being verified - do not worry, this is all for a good cause.
Make sure your Campaign sending has started. If you see some warnings, you need to resolve them first.
How this works:
- A small batch of your subscribers around 1000 or less if you have fewer contacts receive newsletters of a specific campaign.
- We check the reports of that batch to make sure it's safe to send it to the remaining part of your contacts. There will not be any harm done to your sender's reputation if your campaign's report does not exceed the following limits: 4% of bounce rate, 0.1% of spam rate, and 2% of the unsubscribing rate.
- In case of a high bounce or spam rate, we will ask you to review your contact list and unsubscribe old, inactive emails.
- If everything goes well, the campaign is sent to the remaining subscribers - you will not need to do anything additionally.
- In case we notice any issues, we pause the campaign and inform you about it on the account. You will be able to resolve the issues by going through a wizard pointing out the reasons for the contacts being reported as inactive. The sending on your account will be temporarily paused until the issue is resolved. You may also reach out to our Support Team at any time and if any assistance is needed.
Of course, this verification might take some time. Usually, it does not hold your campaign for more than 30 minutes, but it might take up to 60 minutes in rare cases. Our sending process is really quick, and once the verification is done, your campaign will go out within minutes.
If you tried sending a campaign and got a message saying that the email sending for your account was paused, our abuse-prevention system likely noticed something about your account or campaign that was not a usual case and needed additional attention.