If you tried sending a campaign and got a message saying that email sending was paused for your account, our abuse-prevention system likely noticed something about your account or campaign that was not a usual case and needs additional attention. However, if you are a legit business and a legit sender, there is nothing to worry about as this can be resolved by contacting our support and providing proof of your legitimacy. We will do our best to quickly assess your account and follow-up with needed actions.
Why did my account get paused?
Our system tracks the number of activities done on a particular account and acts immediately if there are any unusual actions taken. These actions might include either or any of the following:
- your payment methods on the store are not set up properly (clients cannot pay you),
- the store has no orders,
- your store does not have any contacts,
- your campaign is advertising external resources (links do not go to the store linked with an account),
- your online store is not yet publicly launched,
- links used on a campaign are broken,
- links used on a campaign lead to low-quality domains,
- imported contact list does not partially correlate with one from your online store,
- low-quality email addresses have been found on your contact list (very old contact lists, purchased contact lists, spambots). If you are on the Shopify e-commerce platform, we suggest using Spambot Hunter to get rid of spambots,
- your campaigns reported bad metrics: complaint rate greater than 0.1% of all recipients (that's 10 complaints for every 10,000 recipients), bounce rate greater than 4% of all delivered emails, unsubscribe rate greater than 2%.
What to do when my account is suspended?
While your account might get paused, this does not mean that you are considered to be a bad actor right away.
If your campaign landed in spam, check this article on how to deal with Campaigns landing in spam.
You can contact our Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org and provide more info about your business to get the email sending re-activated. Here is what will help in resolving this quicker:
- provide a short description of your business (What do you do? How old is it?),
- let us know how you have collected your subscriber list (Do you have any signup forms?),
- let us know if you migrated from another email marketing service provider.
This information will let us better know you and proceed with the needed actions. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.