Omnisend for Prestashop is an integration that allows you to connect your Prestashop store to your Omnisend account. This enables you to use all the data from your store to better segment your customers, automate your marketing, recover abandoned carts, automate upsell process, and more.
Integrating Omnisend to Prestashop
To integrate your Omnisend account to your Prestashop website, you will need:
- Register an Omnisend account
- Have a working Prestashop website
- For Prestashop v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11 you can download our Prestashop plugin, which automatically takes care of the full integration for you. If you want to use this plugin, please refer to the installation guide and skip the next steps of this tutorial.
If you are not going with the plugin, connect your store via Omnisend by pasting and verifying our snippet (a handy wizard is present on your Omnisend account). Continue with full integration via our API.
Benefits of connecting Prestashop store to Omnisend
By connecting your store to Omnisend account you get 14 days of free Trial. Once your store is connected through our snippet, you can start using the following features (on Trial, Standard or Pro plans):
- Signup forms: Wheel of Fortune, Popup, Signup Box, and Landing Page
- Standard and expanded subscriber list segmentation with enriched data
- Campaign Booster
- Abandoned Cart
- Order Confirmation
- Customer Reactivation
- Order Follow-up
- Custom Automation Workflows
- Full reports of campaigns, signup forms and automation
- Product Picker
- Product Abandonment (for Prestashop module 1.0.7)
Order status mapping
If you want to work with order based automations, it is important to understand how order statuses on Prestashop are mapped to the ones on Omnisend.
Both platforms have a different logic behind them, here's how we are mapping those statuses:
Have more questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.