Omnisend for Prestashop is an integration that allows you to connect your Prestashop store via API to your Omnisend account. This enables you to use all the data from your store to better segment your customers, automate your marketing, recover abandoned carts, automate the up-sell process, and more.
Important note: old Prestashop modules are no longer supported, please connect your Prestashop store via our API, steps below:
Integrating Omnisend to Prestashop
To integrate your Omnisend account to your Prestashop website, you will need:
- Register an Omnisend account;
- Have a working online store on Prestashop;
- Connect your store to Omnisend by pasting and verifying our snippet (a handy wizard is present on your Omnisend account);
- Continue with full integration via our API.
Benefits of connecting Prestashop store to Omnisend
By connecting your store to Omnisend account you get a 14 days free Trial. Once your store is connected through our snippet, you can start using the following features (on Trial, Standard or Pro plans):
- Signup forms: Wheel of Fortune, Popup, Signup Box, and Landing Page;
- Automation: Welcome emails, Birthday emails;
- Contact segmentation;
- Full reports of campaigns, signup forms, and automation;
- Campaign Booster.
However, at this point, some of the Standard and Pro features will not be working due to an insufficient level of integration as we're not yet getting all the needed data from your store. A full integration via API will be required to get the full benefit of Omnisend features.
Continuing With Full Integration via Our API - the Benefits
Once you have your store connected to your Omnisend account, you can continue integration through API to get access to the full package of features:
- Expanded contact segmentation with enriched data;
- Abandoned Cart;
- Order Confirmation;
- Order Cancellation;
- Customer Reactivation;
- Order Follow-up;
- Customer Feedback;
- other Custom Automation Workflows;
- Product Picker.
Once you start pushing the required data through the API, all enabled features will start working immediately. Just note, that you will need to add a snippet for some features to work, for example Live View.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
If your store is connected via our old Prestashop modules, continue to the next paragraph.
Old Prestashop modules
If you had a chance to connect your Prestashop store via the old modules that we had, here are the features you can access:
- Campaign Booster
- Abandoned Cart (tracked via cookies or when user is logged in to the store with their account)
- Order Confirmation
- Customer Reactivation
- Order Follow-up
- Custom Automation Workflows
- Full reports of campaigns, signup forms and automation
- Product Picker
- Product Abandonment (for Prestashop module 1.0.7)
Note: your contacts from Prestashop are sent to the All contacts list and all newly added and updated contacts are tagged with “source: prestashop”. You can create a segment and filter the list of contacts that were added from Prestashop by creating a segment on Profile data where tag is “source: prestashop”. Learn more about segments here.
Order status mapping for old Prestashop modules
If you want to work with order based automations, it is important to understand how order statuses on Prestashop are mapped to the ones on Omnisend.
Both platforms have a different logic behind them, here's how we are mapping those statuses: