With a 3rd party app Smile, you can build your brand community with a rewards program. It makes it easy to design a loyalty program with points, referrals, and VIP rewards.
When you integrate Smile with Omnisend, you will be able to use custom properties to send personalized communication to each customer in your rewards program and segment your subscribers based on the information from your rewards program.
Build a loyalty program using the Smile.io app and sync your customers' loyalty profiles from the Smile.io app in real-time. Send reminders to your customers whenever they hit a specific amount of points that is enough to get some reward. Also, use properties synced from Smile.io to personalize your emails.
You can now connect your Omnisend account with your Smile app account.
1. Click on your brand name in the top right corner -> open Apps tab:
2. Find the Smile app and click the 'Connect now' button.
3. Click Authorize Access to begin your integration
4. You will be redirected to the Smile app, enter your log-ins to proceed
5. Once you are in Smile, authorize Omnisend App integration
That's it! You will be redirected back to the Omnisend app and get a success message to inform you about the successful integration.
You also have an option to connect Smile with Omnisend; you just need to download the Omnisend app in your Smile account:
1. Navigate to App Store in your Smile account and select Omnisend from the list
2. Click the Install button
3. You will then be redirected to the Omnisend app, asking you to sign in. Click Authorize access to authorize the integration
4. You will have to authorize Omnisend integration in your Smile account
Done! You will be redirected back to the Omnisend app and get a success message to inform you about the successful integration.
How it works
With this integration, Omnisend will create custom contact properties for your subscriber data in Smile:
Property name "smile_points_balance" is equal to customer points balances in Smile
smile_referral_url - Smile's customer referral URL
smile_date_of_birth - Smile's customer date of birth
smile_customer_states - Smile's customer states possible values: member, candidate, disabled
smile_tier_name - VIP tier names, i.e., Bronze, Silver, Gold
smile_tier_id - VIP tier ID
We will synchronize real-time data only from Smile. To push historical data to Omnisend, you will need to make a manual export from Smile and then manually import the data to Omnisend. Just make sure to leave the unsubscribed contacts as they are during the import!