In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Omnisend with the Alloy platform. Alloy is an eCommerce automation platform that allows brands to build workflows between many of the apps in their tech stack such as Shopify, Google Drive, Intercom. Once you’ve connected Alloy to Omnisend account, simply choose from the library of automations and customize as you see fit.
Example use cases include:
- Send update messages to customers via email or SMS
- Add tagged customers to remarketing lists for Google Ads
- Automatically tag and segment customers based on specific criteria
- Flag and canceling high-risk orders before capturing the payment
How to set up the integration
Get Omnisend credentials
- Login to Omnisend
- Go to Dashboard -> User Profile -> Integrations -> API Keys to view the credentials
Connect to Alloy
- In Alloy, create a new workflow
- Select Shopify Trigger or any app you'd like to trigger the workflow. Set up the app.
- Choose Omnisend as the second block in your workflow by clicking on the + icon next to the trigger
- Choose any action, such as Create Contact
- In the next step, paste your Omnisend credentials into the field then press Validate
- Proceed to the next step and fill in the required fields
If you still have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.