OptiMonk is a 3rd party app which lets you track visitor behavior and detect exiting visitors. You can get more email subscribers with various pop-up forms and nanobars available on OptiMonk. If you integrate Optimonk with Omnisend, all captured leads will automatically be imported to your preferred mailing list.
Integrating OptiMonk with Omnisend
1. When editing a campaign in your OptiMonk admin scroll towards integrations and Select Omnisend from the list.
2. You will need to create Omnisend API key to integrate with OptiMonk. In your Omnisend account go to Store settings in your Profile menu > Integrations & API > API key > click Create API key
3. Copy API Key, then go back to OptiMonk and paste it into the API Key field. Press Test button to confirm the settings are working.
4. After the connection is established, more options will appear for configuring your integration:
- Select the List, where user’s data will be added
Note: you will have five pre-created lists, called "Integration segment x" that you will be able to send your contacts to. This is available to ensure you are able to categorize and organize your contacts coming from Optimonk!
- Provide the value that will be transmitted to the ‘Source’ field at Omnisend.
- Send a 'Welcome' email by Omnisend, when a visitor has subscribed (Pro plan users)
That's it! Now, whenever a visitor signs up through the OptiMonk campaign you configured, they will be automatically added to your list at Omnisend.