Tidio Live Chat is a 3rd party live chat app offering merchants to provide their customers with high quality customer support via live chat, email, and Messenger, all messages in one simple dashboard.
When you integrate Tidio Live Chat with Omnisend you will be able to respond to campaigns right from your helpdesk.
Currently this integration is available upon request for our Standard, Pro and Enterprise plan users.
Here is how you can simply request Tidio Live Chat integration with Omnisend:
1. Go to Store settings > Connected Apps and click Connect new App:
2. Find Tidio Live Chat on the list and click Connect:
3. You will then be prompted with the question: Please describe how you intend to use Tidio Live Chat. Provide the answer and click on the Submit Request button:
Our Team will catch up with you and share all the information necessary to complete your Tidio Live Chat integration! Meanwhile, you can use a Zapier template to send your Tidio contacts to Omnisend (see the next section).
Using Zapier to connect Tidio Live Chat with Omnisend
Before the direct connection with Tidio Live Chat is available, we have created a Zapier template that you can use to push your Tidio contact to Omnisend.
Here is how you can set it up in Zapier:
1. Open the Zapier template page > click button “Try It—Get Started Free!”
2. Create an account with Zapier or login if you already have one > click “Continue”
3. Now connect your Tidio account:
4. Copy your Tidio integration key > click “Yes, Continue”
5. In a next step you will see your Tidio account info, click “Save + Continue”
6. Select a "Send to Zapier Node" from your Tidio "Automations + Bots" list and click “Continue”. More information on how to create “Send to Zapier Node" in Tidio.
7. Zapier will offer sample data to complete integration setup. Click “Continue”
8. Now you will need to setup what action should be taken after a contact from Tidio is send to Zapier. To create a subscriber in Omnisend click “Continue”
9. Connect your Omnisend account
10. Paste your Omnisend’s account API key and click “Yes, Continue”
11. In the next step you will see your Omnisend account info. Click “Save + Continue”
12. If you wish to add more details (i.e. add custom property or setup to send welcome email) click “Show advanced options” and check our article here section “Create Subscriber”.
I you only wish to pass contact’s email from Tidio to Omnisend, click “Continue”
13. In the next step you can send a test contact to Omnisend (you have an option to Skip Test).
Done! Turn the Zap on, and your Tidio subscribers will be sent to Omnisend.