Before transferring your account’s owner role to another user make sure you understand:
- That there can be only one owner for one account
- By assigning the Owner role to another user you will be converted to Admin role
- You have removed your billing details from the Account management > Billing info
- You will not be able to transfer the ownership to a user that already has the Owner role on another Omnisend account.
1. Go to Account management page from your Profile menu. If you are the owner of that account, you will see the Transfer ownership button > click it:
2. Select the user to whom you would like to transfer the Owner role > click Initiate transfer:
3. For security reasons, you will need to confirm the ownership transfer via email. Check your email inbox for an email with a subject “Confirm owner role transfer for account” > open the email > click CONFIRM:
4. You will be redirected to the Confirmation page and see that your role has now been converted to the Admin role.
That is it, the ownership transfer was successful!
If you face any difficulties, reach out to Support team via in-app chat or email: email@example.com