LimeSpot is a real-time AI-powered personalization platform that empowers marketers and e-commerce professionals to deliver 1:1 personalized shopping experience across web, mobile, emails, and ads. Its integration with Omnisend will let you bring customer-specific Product Recommendations to your email campaigns and newsletters.
Continue reading this article to find out how you can add the LimeSpot email widget to your Omnisend campaign.
- The widget that you transfer from LimeSpot to Omnisend carries the information adjusted for each of your customers in particular.
- The information about your customers' preference is tracked by LimeSpot and updates dynamically.
- LimeSpot lets you choose different types of recommendations, including Upsell, Cross-Sell, Bought Together, Recently Viewed, and many more. It also allows you to choose the Fallback recommendation for the customers whose activity is not tracked.
1. In your LimeSpot account go to the Personalizer -> Email Campaigns and click on the CREATE button.
2. On the next page, you will need to adjust your Campaign settings and pick Omnisend in the Email Provider section.
3. Click on the ADD RECOMMENDATION WIDGET button to start editing the Recommendation block. This part is the most exciting, as you may pick different options for your product recommendation, adjust the design and layout of the blocks.
Here, you will see a number of different recommendation types, including Cross-sell, Upsell, New Arrivals, etc., and pick the time for the engine to process.
When choosing the Layout for the block, try to keep it simple to avoid any misalignment with your newsletters design in Omnisend. Find the detailed instruction on the LimeSpot Campaign set-up here.
4. In the Review stage, copy the code, and choose to COMPLETE this Campaign set-up.
5. Log-in to your Omnisend account and create an Email Campaign or the Automation workflow. Once you access the editor, find the place for the Recommended products and add the HTML code content block there.
6. Once you add the block, paste the code you have copied, and click on the SAVE & CLOSE button.
And that's it! You've got your product recommendations in Omnisend email.
If you have any questions or any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.