Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly, and new features and improvements are released every week.
In this article, you will find the essential information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
Campaigns & Automation
- Split by Message behavior is added to Conditional Split settings. It becomes possible to send different messages based on the Clicks and Opens for the Email message and Clicks for the SMS. The selection of the links includes both predefined and unique per customer links.
- Released the ability to Drag&Drop workflow steps between Split Condition paths.
- The great return of emojis' to the new automations editor ⚔️
- Introduced the Suggestions tab to the Audience page, with a few recommended segments. By clicking on the Create Segment button, you may add one of the Recommended Segments to your Omnisend account.
- Actions block becomes visible without the need to select contacts from the All contacts list, providing better visibility on the management actions.
- Auto-generated discount codes become available for Bigcommerce users.
- Released LimeSpot integration, offering a smart product recommender based on contacts purchase behavior and general trends in your store.
- Launched Growave integration, offering a WishList, Back in Stock, and Product Review notifications sending.
- Updated ViralSweep integration to support custom properties.
- New sales tracking logic is released. Orders are attributed to Omnisend based on the opens for the Email and Push Notifications channels and clicks for the SMS and Facebook Messenger if those were performed within the attribution window.
- Start tracking unsubscribes for the SMS campaigns, combining clicks to the Unsubscribe link, and STOP keyword replies.
Anything missing in our product that would benefit you? Feel free to fill in our feature request form, and we will seek possibilities to make relevant improvements as soon as possible 🚀