Justuno is a 3rd party app which provides various popups to collect new email subscribers. Link Justuno with Omnisend and your new subscribers will conveniently appear on your Omnisend account.
1. Log In to your Omnisend account and create, then copy your API key. Be sure to choose custom permissions and allow:
- Lists (allows to create, edit, download, delete lists)
- Contacts (allows to create, edit, download, delete subscribers).
Learn more on how to create your API key on Omnisend.
2. While in the promotion management view on Justuno, navigate to Edit Design and enter the Design Canvas
3. While in the design canvas, select the email field. The Form Options menu appearing on the right hand side has an option to Change Form, select that now.
4. If an existing integration is set, select Change Integration at the top left of the form editor, otherwise select the tile that is labeled Omnisend and proceed to enter your API Key to link the promotion form fields to Retention Science. Then select a list to link to Justuno.
5. Add or remove fields as desired, then Click Create Form to complete the integration process
Upon creation of the form in the design canvas, you will note on the right hand side where the Change Form option is located, that Integration Type now reads as Omnisend.
That's it! You have now connected Omnisend to Justuno's promotion. All new subscribers will be automatically pushed to Omnisend. But remember - you'll need to connect each Justuno promotion separately with Omnisend.