Justuno is a 3rd party app which provides various popups to collect new email subscribers. Link Justuno with Omnisend and your new subscribers will conveniently appear on your Omnisend account.
1. Log In to your Omnisend account and create, then copy your API key. Be sure to choose custom permission:
- Contacts (allows to create, edit, download, delete subscribers).
Note: you will have five pre-created lists, called "Integration segment x" that you will be able to send your contacts to. This is available to ensure you are able to categorize and organize your contacts coming from Justuno!
Learn more on how to create your API key on Omnisend.
2. While in the promotion management view, click the paintbrush icon, next to the desired promotion in order to enter the Design Canvas.
3. While in the design canvas, click the email field. The Form Options menu appearing on the right-hand side has an option to Change Form, click that now.
4. Click Connect Provider, then click Connect ESP Provider, choose Omnisend, and finally, import your API Key.
5. Upon successful integration of Omnisend, you will now have the opportunity to create or modify your custom form. Click the Form icon in order to dive into the form building wizard, and complete the process by Creating the form on the Summary page.
Upon creation of the form in the design canvas, you will note on the right-hand side where the Change Form option is located, that Integration Type now reads as Omnisend.
That's it! You have now connected Omnisend to Justuno's promotion. All new contacts will be automatically pushed to Omnisend. But remember - you'll need to connect each Justuno promotion separately.