Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly and new features and improvements are released every week. In this article, you will find the most important information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
If something is missing in our product that would benefit you, feel free to fill in our feature request form and we will seek possibilities to make the relevant improvements!
- Manual user permissions management functionality to restrict users from viewing the dashboard. In case you need this feature, contact Customer Support Team
- Possibility to add multiple tags and auto-tag your contacts when importing
- Auto-tag your contacts in forms
- Working with saved segments
- New list design for your audience tab, filter and search functionalities added
Campaigns & Automation
- Quicksand font added to the email editor
- New list design for your automation, added filter, sort and search functionalities
- Dutch language added to campaigns and automation
- Improved re-synchronization process in Prestashop Plugin
- Ability to pass contact tags using Zapier integration
- Source tag added to contacts coming from Shopify
- Source tag added to contacts coming from Woocommerce
- New list design for your reports, filter and search functionalities added