Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly and new features and improvements are released every week. In this article, you will find the most important information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
If something is missing in our product that would benefit you, feel free to fill in our feature request form and we will seek possibilities to make the relevant improvements!
- Billing info and billing history (invoices) pages moved from Store settings to Account Management page
- Option to save more than one credit card in your account. This will help to avoid the downgrade of plan, in case the payment on the default card fails
- Tags in automation, possibility to tag contacts that enter your automation workflows
- Add tags in bulk functionality for All contacts page
- Add tags to new subscribers signing up via Omnisend forms
- Possibility to export contact tags during the export
Campaigns & Automation
- New list design for your campaigns, added sort and search functionalities
- Possibility to resume automation workflow to triggered contacts after downgrading and then upgrading pricing plan within 2 hours interval
- Slovenian language added to Language & translations (campaigns & automation)
- WooCommerce plugin supports the newest version (up to 5.2.1)