Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly and new features and improvements are released every week.
In this article, you will find the most important information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
Campaigns & Automation
- Released a complete re-design for the Automation workflows building.
- Added the possibility to edit already enabled automation.
- Moved Custom events from the submenu block to the main one.
- Added a few more filters to the Order Placed and Abandoned Cart triggers.
- Introduced more filters to the Audience filter, including tags, Segments, and contact properties.
- Released a Conditional Split block with event and contacts' properties.
- Started collecting TCPA consent for the SMS channel directly from the Shopify check-out when the SMS opt-in collection option is enabled in Omnisend.
- Unlocked "Last 30 days" and "Last month" filters in the Audience group of the Omnisend Dashboard.
- Updated Gorgias integration to support 2-way SMS messaging.
- Start supporting the newest Magento versions - up to 2.3, and Enterprise edition. Find our plugin in the Magento marketplace.
- Introduced the possibility to trigger Custom Events via API without a need to create it in inside of Omnisend beforehand. Find more information in our API documentation.
- Custom platforms, old Magento, and Prestashop accounts are migrated to the API platform.
Anything missing in our product that would benefit you? Feel free to fill in our feature request form and we will seek possibilities to make relevant improvements as soon as possible!