Here at Omnisend our Teams develop the product regularly and new features and improvements are released every week.
In this article you will find the most important information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
Campaigns & Automation
- Possibility to copy automation workflows within your account to save time on recreating the flows.
- Additional "Viewed page" trigger rule operators added to automation - contains, starts with, ends with. See Browse abandonment automation flow.
- Trigger frequency setting added to automation flows. You can now choose not to trigger workflow for contacts who have already been in that particular automation.
- Remove tag functionality added in automation
- Multi-currency for Order/shipping/cancellation confirmation automation messages. Messages will be sent in a currency which the order was placed in.
- New improved list design for your Forms tab has been launched.
- Remove tag functionality in Saved segments and All contacts list added; Tag list launched in your Audience tab. Learn more about Working with contact tags here.
- Segmentation on-the-fly launched to improve the way you filter and segment your contacts.
- Contact filtering according to subscription status of each channel.
- Export process updated - exporting tags, channel subscription status, etc.
- Integration with Easyship launched live
Anything missing in our product that would benefit you? Feel free to fill in our feature request form and we will seek for possibilities to make the relevant improvements!