Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly and new features and improvements are released every week.
In this article, you will find the most important information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
Campaigns & Automation
- Adjustments to Campaigns test emails, links from the campaigns will expire after 10 clicks or in 48 hours after the test email was sent. Clicking on an expired link will redirect users to this landing page https://landing.omnisend.com/expired-link/.
- Introduced Conditional content blocks in the Automation workflows, displaying or hiding content blocks based on the conditional rules from your customers' profiles.
- TCPA and GDPR consent records are added to the customers' profiles. Customers can be segmented based on the GDPR and TCPA consents.
- SMS Campaign is added to the segmentation. Users can segment contacts who have received an SMS campaign or clicked on the links from it.
- Improvements to the contacts import process - added the ability to specify SMS subscription status when uploading contacts with the phone numbers.
- Audience growth section representing a summary of audience growth for Email and SMS channels is added to the Dashboard.
- The Dashboard is moved to the main menu, and Live View added to the Dashboard as its subsection.
- Advanced Reporting section is added to the Dashboard.
- Released the ability to Transfer the Ownership of your Omnisend account.
- Shopify Flow integration allowing Shopify Plus users to trigger Automation workflows by the events passed by 3rd party apps.
Anything missing in our product that would benefit you? Feel free to fill in our feature request form and we will seek for possibilities to make relevant improvements as soon as possible!