Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly, and new features and improvements are released every week.
In this article, you will find the most essential information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
Campaigns & Automation
- Added links to the personalization center and to the unsubscribe page in the personalization menu for all non-transactional messages. With this feature, you can add links to both pages anywhere in your message content (content blocks, button, and text).
- Changed SMS short link domain to 0sent.com.
- Introduced the integration with Junip, letting you collect the reviews for recently purchased products, add images, and links to the review pages to the content of your messages.
- SMS price to Oman and Indonesia has been changed to 0.12 USD.
- Added SMS opt-in date filter to Segmentation, allowing segmenting your contacts based on the date when they opted-in to receive your marketing through the SMS channel.
- Added Contains and Does not contain operators to the products category filters in Segmentation. Using this filter, you may Segment your contacts based on the part of the product name, therefore filtering out products with similar names.
- Introduced the report for the automation workflows performance by email domain to the Advanced Reporting section of Omnisend Dashboard. With this report, you can quickly review your email open rates on different email domains.
- Old, cookie-based sales tracking logic was removed for the stores integrated via API.
Anything missing in our product that would benefit you? Feel free to fill in our feature request form, and we will seek possibilities to make relevant improvements as soon as possible!