Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly and new features and improvements are released every week.
In this article, you will find the most important information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
- Automated upcoming charge emails 7 days before the upcoming charge for SMS credits.
- Sales tax for US businesses. Currently, sales tax will be applied to these states: New York, Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Arizona, Utah, Washington, Tennessee, Connecticut, Hawaii
- Description video about welcome workflow
- Sender's emails are pre-validated after website registrations now. However, you can still change the sender's email, if you want.
- UNSTOP word is added as a keyword for recipients in the US/CA. Contacts are re-subscribed to the SMS channel when replying UNSTOP.
- Mobile-friendly email campaign and SMS campaign reports.
- Launched Videopeel integration. This app allows you to capture, respond to, analyze, and share videos recorded by your customers.
Anything missing in our product that would benefit you? Feel free to fill in our feature request form and we will seek for possibilities to make relevant improvements as soon as possible!