Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly and new features and improvements are released every week.
In this article, you will find the most important information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
Campaigns & Automation
- Released A/B split testing for the Automation workflows, with the possibility to specify the probability and test various workflow branches.
- Added the Delete action for the Split and A/B test blocks with the possibility to choose what part of the sequence should be deleted.
- Canceled and Completed stats are added to the Automation workflows editor.
- Introduced built-in reports in the Automation workflows editor, with a key performance metric for the last 30 days: sent emails, open rate, click rate, sales.
- Few supplementary features previously available in the old editor, added to the New editor, including Thank you note editor, UTM tags management, etc.
- Copy workflow between brands option is adjusted so that after copying it to another store, the user is not redirected to the destination store as it was previously.
- Automation Reports are added to the Advanced reporting section in Omnisend Dashboard.
- For Split Automation, the information about the chosen path is reflected in the Reports section.
- Launched integration with Intercom.
- BigCommerce integration is updated to trigger cart abandonment early at the check-out process (after the visitors enter guest details at the check-out).
- BigCommerce integration is updated to support the Cart recovery URL across different browsers and devices.
- Tictail platform users are migrated to the API platform.
- SMS price to Ukraine has been changed to 0.15 USD instead of 0.12 USD
- "Reply STOP to opt-out" unsubscribe option is now mandatory for all SMS Campaigns (promotional newsletters) sent to the US consumers.
Anything missing in our product that would benefit you? Feel free to fill in our feature request form and we will seek possibilities to make relevant improvements as soon as possible!