Here at Omnisend, our Teams develop the product regularly, and new features and improvements are released every week.
In this article, you will find essential information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
- A list of the best and worst-performing segments is added to Campaign advanced reporting (Segment reporting data starts from July 14th).
- The cost of the SMS Campaign is shown in the report for the newly sent SMS Campaigns.
- A new Automation library is added to the platform, helping our customers categorize and quickly identify the needed automation. It also includes four new automation presets: Abandoned Cart Value Split, Product Abandonment and Browse Abandonment flows with the Engagement Split, and Cross-Sell Delay A/B Test.
- The number of the input fields on the Signup forms becomes unlimited for all forms and all plans.
- Improved the migration process for the ex Mailchimp users by enabling continuous synchronization of the new data and started syncing last opened and last click dates to help evaluate contacts engagement during the Warm-up process.
- Launched the integration with the Swym app, sending Back in stock and In-stock alerts.
Anything missing in our product that would benefit you? Feel free to fill in our feature request form, and we will seek possibilities to make relevant improvements as soon as possible!