Here at Omnisend our Teams develop the product regularly and new features and improvements are released every week. In this article you will find the most important information related to the recent releases that will help you optimize your digital marketing with Omnisend even more!
If something is missing in our product that would benefit you, feel free to fill in our feature request form and we will seek for possibilities to make the relevant improvements!
- Account management page introduced with option to have multiple stores linked to one account
- Tags functionality introduced in import and Contact’s profile page
- Option to import tags from Mailchimp and store them as tags in Omnisend
- Contact sync from Omnisend to Shopify released
Campaigns & Automation
- Segment filters in automation
- Possibility to create product/order tags in automation trigger rules
- Auto-Post email campaign to your Facebook business page feature
- Import HTML template by uploading a html file or pasting a html code
- Saved templates page, ability to duplicate or copy templates between accounts
- Added Finnish language to Language & translations (campaigns & automation)
- Integrations started with 3rd party apps Glew, Zendesk, Stamped.io, Segment
- Integration with 3rd party apps Yotpo, CartHook, LoyaltyLion, ReCharge, Gorgias, ShipStation released